Naked heels Forum Index Naked heels
The way they do it in the jungle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  {Photo Gallery}Main Gallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

{Asil Forum} {Vietnamese forum}

THE ART OF COCKFIGHTING FEEDING, VITAMINS FOR FIGHTING COCK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
golden_asil
Chick

Battles: 377

BattlePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice info sir bob keep it comming
malamang pag naka punta ka sa alfonso mabubuko mo ako
hehehehehe naglalagay din po ako ng markings sa web ng paa lol
gandang umaga sa lahat na ka tropang ganoi.
tuzoasil
Battle Fowl

Battles: 1573

BattlePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bro bob36, pwede ba mag request ng video sa pag "nasal declog", vague yung nabasa ko eh, mahalaga pa naman ito

at mga bro baka may alternate method kayo, post niyo rin at video kung maari
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kamlon
Chick

Battles: 730

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob36 wrote:
How Are You marked?

LK Cockers mark their chickens to help them identify their make-up. So we hear of the Out in Out Kelso , the double nose Harold Brown Greys, and the double Left Right In Clarets. But do you know that this are also applicable to us, people? Yes special markings which will indicate your personality and character as a LK or Naked Heel cocker. Find out below which personality type you belong.

Out & Out - This are the self-less and generous type of cockers. When you got seed fowl or battle fowl from them, they neither collect nor demand payment. This are the martyr-type of cockers..... Willing to give without counting the cost, and as the prayer and the song goes, to labor and not ask for reward. Out of deep friendship and just mere love of the sport, they will risk everything. The dreamers. The idealist. The magnanimous todo bigay. Buhos kung makipagkapwa. Yan ang Out and Out marker na sabungero.

In & In - this type of cockers are the exact opposite of the above..... In & In connotes selfishness. Puro kabig. Walang lumalabas para sa kanyang kapwa sabungero. Sakim, makasarili. What matters most is his own self. kilangan manalo ang manok anoman ang mangyari. Victory at all costs. Willing to cheat in cockfighting for money and fame. Cannot accept defeat. Pikon kapag natatalo maraming sinisisi. Kailangan lamang sya palagi sa ulotan at derby o kahit sa anong bagaysa mundo ng sabong. Ganito ang klaseng mga sabungero ang In & In ang marka ng pagkatao.

Combination - Kung Double Left Right Out (DL-RO) or Left Out Double Right (LO-DR) ka, ibig sabihin nito ay mas lamang ang OUT. Dalawa ang Out samantalang isa lamang ang IN. This is the ease of people who are both IN and Out marked, but more on the Out similarly, if your markings is Double Left Right In (DL-RI) or Left In Double Right (LI-DR), you tend to be more IN than OUT.

All- Fours or Four Webbers- This is the true for the practical cocker. Balanced ang marking. Both IN and both OUT. Helps out his fellow sabungeros but at other times looks out for his own welfare. This is the healthiest markings off all Hindi ka agrabyado, hindi ka rin nang-aagrabyado. May pumapasok may lumalabas din. Double Left - Double Right. Out & Out and In & IN at the same time. All - fours or Four Webbers.

To which markings do you belong, fellow ganoi cockers?
sana naman hindi IN & IN heheheh Paktay tayo dyan. drink drink drink drink

meron bang ganun sirbob? IN and IN... sguro yung cocker na sarado at sya lang ang magalINg ay ganito din ang markings? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
bob36
Battle Fowl

Battles: 1189

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ drink drink drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink drink drink drink drink

Last edited by bob36 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
kamlon
Chick

BattlePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob36 wrote:
The Bio-rhythm of cocks

Like all other living beings, humans included, fighting cocks have cyclical change in their biological rhythms. Their physical and mental state fluctuates up and down in cyclical patterns due to a greater number of reasons. Some of the fluctuations may be caused by the external environment, like changes in humidity and in temperature, or in air quality most of them, I suspect are caused by internal mechanism of the cock themselves

Some cockers are not sensitive to biological rhythms of their cocks. They select their cocks for fighting based on their previous record of winning in the cockpit or in sparring and they assume that putting these cocks through a preconditioning and a conditioning a few week will automatically bring them up to their best physical and mental levels. When this does not happened, these cockers shake their heads in disbeliefs at how much a talented fighter could lose his fight so badly.

I thing that selecting fighters without careful consideration of their bio – rhythm is dangerous. Bio – rhythm……..

To be continue

ituloy mo lang sir...... drink drink drink drink drink drink very interesting..
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
kamlon
Chick

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob36 wrote:
The Bio-rhythm of cocks

Like all other living beings, humans included, fighting cocks have cyclical change in their biological rhythms. Their physical and mental state fluctuates up and down in cyclical patterns due to a greater number of reasons. Some of the fluctuations may be caused by the external environment, like changes in humidity and in temperature, or in air quality most of them, I suspect are caused by internal mechanism of the cock themselves

Some cockers are not sensitive to biological rhythms of their cocks. They select their cocks for fighting based on their previous record of winning in the cockpit or in sparring and they assume that putting these cocks through a preconditioning and a conditioning a few week will automatically bring them up to their best physical and mental levels. When this does not happened, these cockers shake their heads in disbeliefs at how much a talented fighter could lose his fight so badly.

I thing that selecting fighters without careful consideration of their bio – rhythm is dangerous. Bio – rhythm are complex phenomena and we do not fully understand their causes or who do they work. For example, who often can we snap ourselves out of low mood swings when we try to? Or turnaround downswing in our physical health whiten a few weeks through a regimen of Exercises and Vitamins? Probably not often, especially not within a short period of a few weeks. Yet this is what many cocker's do when they disregard the actual state of a cock's bio-rhythm and relay on their conditioning skills to get him properly peaked, physically and mentally, to fight for his life.

The current state of a cock's bio-rhythm should be a major consideration in selecting him for the conditioning pen and in choosing him to fight in the pit. If this is done well, then only cocks which well mentally perky and physiclly fit will be fought. This presupposes, of course, that there are good numbers of cocks to choose from - at least a dozen of them to select a show for a 4 to 6 cock derby. Most professional cocker's choose at least 3 dozen or even hundreds of good cocks each fighting season and this is a major advantage which professional cockers have over amateur cockers.

The way I do it is to segregate my naked heel game fowls into distinct areas: free range, growing pens, tie cords, (in my province ), conditioning pens, breeding pens etc.. This makes the selection process much more manageable for me. My selection process covers cocks in the growing pens, the tie cords (corded cocks) , and conditioning pen.

I have a few wide growing pens, where stag are matured. while here, the stags are sparred regularly and the result and rating of their sparring performance rated from A, B , C will be recorded. At about 12 months of age the best stags those at the peak of their bio-rhythms as shown by their fighting performance, the feel of their bodies, and their corky behavior - well be selected to my cording area for further toughening. When the stags on cord are 14 months and older I again select the ones with the best bio-rhythm to put into my conditioning pens. Once in there conditioning pens, they undergo continuous conditioning using my owned special conditioning methods.

Every time I want to enter a derby. I spar at least 20 cocks to select the ones for fighting. At each stage - from the growing pens to tie cord to the conditioning pens. I use the pit performance of the bloodlines and their winning ability, percentage of a cocks only as a general preference. The main criteria I used are their sparring performance, their general behavior, their mental disposition, their current weight versus their ideal weight, and the the feel of their bodies which should be full with out being fat and not so soft, not so hard body.

It is important to note that taken all together, these specific factors reflect the current state of each cock's bio-rhythm. Thus, I advance each cock closer to being fought in the pit only when he is at high point in his bio-rhythm. In fact, cocks which dip to low points in their bio-rhythm cycles at a particular stage- something which often happens- do not advance to the next one . For example, a stag may be an excellent performer from 8 to 12 months of age, and I may select him for pre-conditioning program in the tie cord area. Once there, his bio-rhythm may fall and his performance may deteriorate. When this happens, he stays in the tie cord area and does not advance to the conditioning pens. In a few months, however, his bio-rhythm may pick up and he may reach his excellent performance level once more. Since I spar the tie cord cocks whenever I need to feel vacancies in my conditioning pens (which is about once a month), I will likely to spot his improvement and select the , bull stag for conditioning pens.

I follow the same general procedure in selecting cocks to fight from my conditioning pens. There is no specific time limit for fighting the cocks their- only those at the peak of their biorhythms are selected for fighting. Some cocks spend only 1 month ( the minimum ) in the conditioning pens before fighting, others spend a few months there (2 or 3 months) as it takes this long to catch them at their peak levels. A very few are even sent back to tie cords, when they take to long to reach their peak. This flexible approach allows me to always "FIGHT MY CHICKEN WHEN THEY ARE READY, AND NOT WHEN I AM READY TO FIGHT THEM". drink drink drink drink drink drink

thanks sir...isa sa mga skills na dapat matutunan ng mga tulad kong nasa grade 1.. drink drink drink drink drink drink
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
spartanz
Chick

Battles: 718

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by spartanz on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
gameboy_29
Crazy Fowl

Battles: 2135

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha!ayos to idol!!!
golden_asil
Chick

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob36 wrote:
HUWAG ITOTODO ANG PUSTA

Sa isang nayon, ng Baranggay Antukin may napabalitang isang sasabungin kay tikas ng tindig, kulay Talisain Superstar ang bansag, maganda't magaling.

Malaki ang ulo, mukha ay kay pula super ganda ang pulok, Malinaw ang mata (pearl eye) Malapad na buntot ay nakabandera parang abaniko ng isang prinsesa. Sing lakas ni tyson , kung ito'y humataw ng palo at marami sunod-sunod ang daming manok na kabitaw kung hindi mabalian ng leeg, tiyak na aayaw may pisak ang mata, may bali ang leeg o kaya ay tadyang.

Maliksi ang paa, kung ito'y umilag may atras, may stand-up, may under wing, may sangga at dpnsa. Bawat makasaksi ay pumapalakpak luma si trabolta sa istilo ng laro kung sa sayaw ito ihahambing. Mataas lumipad itong talisain laging nangingibabaw sa kalaban nya sa bitaw. Di kayang abotin kahit si guidaben kung naging tao lang ang bidang talisaing sasabongin na ito. Tiyak supalpal lagi ang mnga "dunk shot" ni samboy lim.

Super galing parin lalo na sa pupugan at palitan ng palo dadaigin si Casius Clay, at "Kung Fu" ni jacky Chan at Bruce Lee Manok na ma pupog halos ayaw bitawan ang ka-sparring pag na hawakan sa ulo ay halos ayaw na bitawan at kapag naka - alpas na ang ka ispar ay kakaripas na ito ng takbo ayaw na lumaban. Ng dahil sa manok na kulay talisain na ito ang baryo ay na tanyag. Sa mga karatig pook, probinsya at sa siyudad mga mananabong na tahur na sikat ay dumagsa sa baryo, gustong bilhin ang "Supercock" na ito. Walang pinalad mabili ang talisaing tandang.

Sagut ng me-ari, kanyang ilalaban. Ibibinta nya ang tatlong kalabaw nya at itoy ipupusta nya lahat ang mapagbibilhan ng kalabaw. Bisperas ng pista, manok talisayin ay nilaban konsiertong malaki, pintakasing tunay kulang isang metro, haba ng listahan ng sama sa pusta ng buong baranggay. sumakit ang ulo ng, pobreng kasador bago naikasa ang parada pati si mayor ay pina-pago, pati ang taga himulmul wag lang mapahiya sa kristo at tahor.

sa madaling sabi ay larga na ang laban Superstar na ,manok, hindi sumalida Napitik lang ng isa sa ulo at na ulitan sa batok, biglang nanakbo ang superstar na talisain ng sobrang tulin Di kayang abotan ni Lydia de vega.

Ng kinabukasan ng kaarawan ng pista ng bayan. Ang baryo Antukin ay parang namatayan saradung-sarado ang mga tahanan kasi ang pang handa sa piesta ay na talo sa laban... heheheheheh!

Simpleng aral lang nitong aking kuwento. Kahit anong galing ng ating mga manok pansabong, ay manok parin yan ang tibay ng loob nila ay na babago bago at hindi sigurado. Kaya' pag pumusta , huwag itotodo. drink drink drink drink drink
laughing Very Happy laughing Very Happy laughing Very Happy drink laughing Very Happy laughing lol Razz Very Happy laughing drink drink drink drink lol lol laughing laughing Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
ayos drink drink drink drink drink drink
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
golden_asil
Chick

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob36 wrote:
ISA SA PARAAN NG PAG PUSTA SA TRABISYA (Pusta ng walang sariling manok panglaban, Lk or naked heel)

Sa pagtrabisya o pamumusta sa sabong (Lk or Naked heel) ay dalawa lang ang pinagpipilian - sa meron o sa wala, o di kaya ay sa llamado o sa dehado. Simpleng - simpleng pagpili, nguni't kung ikaw ay mamalasin , kahit saan ka lumagay o pumusta ay sadyang hindi ka tatama, hanggang sa ikaw ay maubusan ng pamasahe.

Pero me isang paraan upang kahit kailan ay hindi ka umuwing talunan. ( ang sarap naman heheheh). Heto ang tip ko mga idol! upang hindi hindi ka matalo kahit kailan:

1) Huwag ka pumusta. manood ka lang sa bawat laban o sultada. Siguradong wala kang talo;

2) Pumusta ka sa llamado at saka sa dehado, para sa kahit sino sa dalawa ang manalo ay bawi ka lang o tabla ( lokohin mo sarili mo heheheh). oo nga ano?

Pasinsya na mga idol!. Ang mga na banggit ko na tips ay biro lamang upang mag-react kayo at mas magising tayo na ang pamumusta ay simple lang.

Narito ang tinatawag na "Sure Bet" o siguradong panalo sa pamumusta. Pag pasok mo sa sabungan sa dehado ka pumusta. Halimbawa Limang daang piso (P500) sa dehado mo ipusta. Kung llamado ang manalo, siympre, talo ka. Sa susunod na sultada sa dehado ka uli. Doblehin mo dapat ang pusta, isanlibong piso na (P1000). Kung sakaling llamado uli ang manalo, siympre, talo ka uli. At natatalo ka na ng isanlibo't limangdaang piso (P1,500). Sa susunod na sultada, sa dehado ka uli at doblihin mo uli ang pusta mo. Tatlong libo (P3000), pusta sa dehado uli At kung dehado ang manalo, tatama ka ng tatlong libo P(3000) kung parehas ang tawagan ng pusta. Oh! di panalo ka ng isang libo at limang daan (P1,500) sarap naman heheheh!. E kung may lugro. Halimbawa, ang tawagan ay lo-diys!" E di ang pusta mong tatlong libo(P3000), tatama ng tatlong libo, pitong daan at limampung piso (P3,750). Suma - total, panalo ka ng dalawang libo, dalawandaan at limampung pisong (P2,250) tumataginting! (Mas masarap heheheh) Basta't hanggat hindi ka tumama ay laging doblehin mo lang ang pusta sa perang natatalo sa iyo. Kapag tumama ka na, balik ka uli sa pustang simula. Halimbawa: Limangdaan piso(P500) uli. Kung tumama sa umpisang pusta, ang susunod na pusta ay umpisang pusta uli, limangdaang piso (P500) pa rin. At pakiramdaman mo rin ang tama mo o panalo. Kung kakaunti na lang ang natitirang sultada ay dapat ka nang umuwi sa huling tama mo.

Tandaan natin na walang araw na puro llamado ang mananalo hanggang sa wakas. Laging may dehado at pagkaminsan ay mas marami pang dehado ang na-nalo.

Sa maraming puhonan, subukan nyo at malalaman nyo ang ibig kung sabihin mga idol. yan ang secreto ko sa pamumusta! drink drink drink drink drink [/b]

ayos to logic mo sir bob galing! kaya pala? hahahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
magandang tip!
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink drink drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

! drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dread
Evil Fowl

Battles: 4054

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magaling Idol bob! ayos talaga yans sir! hehehe, mas natutuwa ako doon sa naunang post mu, May sense nga naman yan pamamaraan idol.. hahahaha.... Keep it up! drink drink drink
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
MarkGuevara
Chick

Battles: 292

BattlePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mas maganda po ang nauna sir bob.. nakakatuwa talaga yung post niyo po...buti po kung tatama...hahaha...minsan po sir parehu po ang pustahan...hahahah...
jpl
Chick

Battles: 863

BattlePosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob36 wrote:
ISA SA PARAAN NG PAG PUSTA SA TRABISYA (Pusta ng walang sariling manok panglaban, Lk or naked heel)

Sa pagtrabisya o pamumusta sa sabong (Lk or Naked heel) ay dalawa lang ang pinagpipilian - sa meron o sa wala, o di kaya ay sa llamado o sa dehado. Simpleng - simpleng pagpili, nguni't kung ikaw ay mamalasin , kahit saan ka lumagay o pumusta ay sadyang hindi ka tatama, hanggang sa ikaw ay maubusan ng pamasahe.

Pero me isang paraan upang kahit kailan ay hindi ka umuwing talunan. ( ang sarap naman heheheh). Heto ang tip ko mga idol! upang hindi hindi ka matalo kahit kailan:

1) Huwag ka pumusta. manood ka lang sa bawat laban o sultada. Siguradong wala kang talo;

2) Pumusta ka sa llamado at saka sa dehado, para sa kahit sino sa dalawa ang manalo ay bawi ka lang o tabla ( lokohin mo sarili mo heheheh). oo nga ano?

Pasinsya na mga idol!. Ang mga na banggit ko na tips ay biro lamang upang mag-react kayo at mas magising tayo na ang pamumusta ay simple lang.

Narito ang tinatawag na "Sure Bet" o siguradong panalo sa pamumusta. Pag pasok mo sa sabungan sa dehado ka pumusta. Halimbawa Limang daang piso (P500) sa dehado mo ipusta. Kung llamado ang manalo, siympre, talo ka. Sa susunod na sultada sa dehado ka uli. Doblehin mo dapat ang pusta, isanlibong piso na (P1000). Kung sakaling llamado uli ang manalo, siympre, talo ka uli. At natatalo ka na ng isanlibo't limangdaang piso (P1,500). Sa susunod na sultada, sa dehado ka uli at doblihin mo uli ang pusta mo. Tatlong libo (P3000), pusta sa dehado uli At kung dehado ang manalo, tatama ka ng tatlong libo P(3000) kung parehas ang tawagan ng pusta. Oh! di panalo ka ng isang libo at limang daan (P1,500) sarap naman heheheh!. E kung may lugro. Halimbawa, ang tawagan ay lo-diys!" E di ang pusta mong tatlong libo(P3000), tatama ng tatlong libo, pitong daan at limampung piso (P3,750). Suma - total, panalo ka ng dalawang libo, dalawandaan at limampung pisong (P2,250) tumataginting! (Mas masarap heheheh) Basta't hanggat hindi ka tumama ay laging doblehin mo lang ang pusta sa perang natatalo sa iyo. Kapag tumama ka na, balik ka uli sa pustang simula. Halimbawa: Limangdaan piso(P500) uli. Kung tumama sa umpisang pusta, ang susunod na pusta ay umpisang pusta uli, limangdaang piso (P500) pa rin. At pakiramdaman mo rin ang tama mo o panalo. Kung kakaunti na lang ang natitirang sultada ay dapat ka nang umuwi sa huling tama mo.

Tandaan natin na walang araw na puro llamado ang mananalo hanggang sa wakas. Laging may dehado at pagkaminsan ay mas marami pang dehado ang na-nalo.

Sa maraming puhonan, subukan nyo at malalaman nyo ang ibig kung sabihin mga idol. yan ang secreto ko sa pamumusta! drink drink drink drink drink [/b]

marahil ito ang tinotukoy sir bob.. ehehehehe may PM ako sayo..

"The foundation of all success is to start right and to keep right. The breeder can never keep right unless he starts right"
golden_asil
Chick

BattlePosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ayos na namn yan sir bob big help yan sa mahilig pauwak.
sana next year magamit ko na mga tips po nyo hahahahahaha
good luck sa tanan!
bob36
Battle Fowl

BattlePosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drink

Last edited by bob36 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * Filipino Corner All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: