Naked heels Forum Index Naked heels
The way they do it in the jungle

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  {Photo Gallery}Main Gallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

{Asil Forum} {Vietnamese forum}

leung hang khao

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * ASIAN GAMEFOWL SOCIETY - MAIN FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
didier
Chick

Battles: 27

BattlePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: leung hang khao Reply with quote

in thailand leung hang khao means white tail with yellow legs,does it mean that anybird with this color already makes it a leung hang khao or it it a certain breed which i beleived in?unless i am wrong,if it is a certain breed,what makes it famous in thailand?which region does this come from?how come in thai videos you hardly see them?yet quite famous in that area?or is it more of a show bird now as oppose to fighting?:)
alone
Battle Fowl

Battles: 1033

BattlePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: leung hang khao Reply with quote

didier wrote:
in thailand leung hang khao means white tail with yellow legs,does it mean that anybird with this color already makes it a leung hang khao or it it a certain breed which i beleived in?unless i am wrong,if it is a certain breed,what makes it famous in thailand?which region does this come from?how come in thai videos you hardly see them?yet quite famous in that area?or is it more of a show bird now as oppose to fighting?:)

hahaha, like evry thing you have the good and the bad but when you can find the good it is very good one, for that it still is a legend figther. you can hear the legende you can not have it. drink
Guyshown
Battle Fowl

Battles: 1101

BattlePosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Lueng Hang Kha= Lueng (yellow) hang= tail khao white.. and actually it does not mean yellow legs white tail it means yellow back with white tail. It is a family or color group and the main area is from Phetsinolok(spelling) which is kind of the begining of northern Thailand.. The last LHK i had won 7 fights and now these days im playing his grandsons.. the LHK I have not bred for but his style and skill has been kept. LHK now these days is lots that are bred for pretty show but there is lots that are stll great sport birds ..ok hope that helps
itsjustluckorientals
Chick

Battles: 34

BattlePosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have lhk birds that are pretty good alright style and has those silent kicks that really hurt but i believe that there are better birds out there now then the lhk
Strider
Evil Fowl

Battles: 4148

BattlePosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...
GoldenSpure
Chick

Battles: 53

BattlePosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the name of Leung Hang Khao is a common name as you know. the king of Thailand used this family of birds to compete either the king of Cambodian or Burma and won the game. this pure Leung H.K family is still existing in Jung Wad phisanoulok but hardly no one can have the pure it is just only those crosses that people claimed and fight all over the country. you can look into the pure one by searching in the leung hang khao in thailand then you will know what and how they look.
Dani
Chick

Battles: 19

BattlePosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic, this legend bird is so famous in many country, include in my country Indonesia. Razz
flip_flop10
Chick

Battles: 835

BattlePosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thai only has two breeds. lhk (white tail) and pdh (black tail). their not like families or anything. its just the name of the bird with color or tail it is call. a mother could have 2 sons with white and another black tail.
Jampt
Chick

Battles: 51

BattlePosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at first you must to know, what is the meaning in Leung Hang Khao that you mention to. For me the Thais accent for this should be Leuang Harng Khao. As Guyshow said Leuang = yellow, Harng = Tail, Khao = White. LHK bird is the type of Thais breed which the base of body feather is black, for neck and back ruff are yellow color. This is the first thing calling for Leuang in this type. Harng Khao you should know it is white tail.
For Thai LHK breed we have identified the standard of perfection i would like to brief as below.
-base of body feadther ----black color.
-neck, back and wing ruff ---- yellow or orange color.
-Tail --- black white white color.
-Beak, leg, nail and spure --- yellow color.
The example for my game LHK he not good enough for show but correct for the standard of perection identify.

In Thailand we put this type to the top of all type bacause LHK were the fighitng cock in the King of Ayuttaya period. The King use this fighting cock competed to Myanma heir and win the game. That why this type is put to the top for Thais breed.
The LHK are not found only Phitsanuloke but all area of Thailand breed this type. They are two types of breeding purpose one for show and one for game. For game not many LHKs appear in the pit but some are very good. From this we can said the LHK type in Thailand is the legend is living bird. You can see both for fighting in the pit and for show in Thailand and some of them win in show was the one win from pit before. This video link below is the one will answer you the LHK is not for only show. This guy win more tham 5 times with high money gambling and well know in Thailand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJzOSAHfDs8
FlatTopBruiser
Divine Fowl

Battles: 7976

BattlePosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flip_flop10 wrote:
thai only has two breeds. lhk (white tail) and pdh (black tail). their not like families or anything. its just the name of the bird with color or tail it is call. a mother could have 2 sons with white and another black tail.

lol, in thailand there is more than 2 breeds. lhk and phd are just color types. they also have red birds called nok deng, pagoi, trads, to name a few.
jampt, the lhk in the vid i'm sure is a good bird and without watching to whole video, it's hard to judge how good it is, but here in the usa, we have birds that finish in less than 10 min. the lhk style is average and with the hitting and speed of some birds, he will get hit a lot. thanks for the clip though!
Chief
Chick

Battles: 24

BattlePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, Great infos fellow..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Naked heels Forum Index * ASIAN GAMEFOWL SOCIETY - MAIN FORUM All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: